“Research shows that mindfulness practices help us focus, give us greater control over our emotions, and increase our capacity to think clearly and act with purpose.”
I see Coaching as a sacred relationship between us – a journey to get you from where you are now to where you want to be using mindful practice as the pathway.
I work with a limited amount of clients each month so that you get the personalised, individual attention you deserve. This approach gets faster, better results than group practice alone.
After a long search I have finally found a teacher who not only knows what she is talking about but explains everything in a loving, open and friendly environment. Alison is a genuine and very supportive person. A brilliant teacher for anyone at any level. I am amazed at how much I have learnt. I fully recommend her!
I tend to speak to new clients first to make sure that we are right for each other, and invite you to a no-obligation 15 minute chat where we can discuss:
- Your goals, challenges and reasons
- How to fit your four sessions into your life
- The actual results you can expect
- How to use your new mindful skills at work and at home
- Payment options and package discounts
- Questions you may have about Mindfulness, putting it into practice and if it can work for you.
Here’s what you can expect from me and our sessions together – and what I expect from you so that you can achieve the results you’re looking for:
- I will respect the goals you have set for yourself and encourage you to expand into them in a way that is natural and comfortable for you.
- As a Mindful Coach I am 100% present with you and treat you with respect and honesty at all times. You can trust me and I will always be straight with you.
- At times I may challenge you to unlock your potential and banish beliefs that don’t support you or the goals you have set.
- My passion and sense of achievement comes from seeing you enjoy the improvements in your life.
- Mindful awareness can sometimes trigger off deep emotions and realisations. It’s not therapy but discovery, remembering who we are. I will bring a sense of humour, sensitivity and lightness to our sessions as you explore and rebalance aspects of your life.
- I will never judge or limit you in any way. I will simply help you get from A to B by showing you the best tools for the job.
- A commitment to your goals – just turning up to the sessions won’t give you the results you’re after. This is an investment in you and your future we are both making so commit to yourself, the work and the outcome of your coaching.
- A commitment to our work – turn up on time, when we’re together take the opportunities to grow and develop seriously and be present.
- A commitment to take action – take responsibility for the actions we agree to during and after each session. The real results come in between sessions when you put what you’ve learnt into practice..
- To be honest – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable, because this is how positive change happens.
- To challenge yourself – for an hour a week step out of your comfort zone a little bit. These small steps make a huge difference.
- To have fun – this is your life – embrace it and have fun with it. Enjoy our time together and see this as a solid investment in yourself that will pay dividends every day for the rest of your life.